Terms and Conditions
It is agreed that:
- The instructor will make his/her services as an instructor available to the pupil for the sole purpose of giving the pupil driving tuition at the rate per lesson for the pre-arranged time agreed.
- In the event that the instructor is unable to attend for a specific appointment, or in the event of a mechanical breakdown or other cause, the instructor reserves the right to re-arrange the lesson to a time convenient to both parties.
- The instructor will carry motor vehicle insurance covering the pupil whilst driving the tuition vehicle accompanied by an instructor or a Driving Standards Agency examiner.
- The lesson fee will be paid at end of, or in advance of, each lesson.
- Cancellation of block booked lessons are no refundable and will expire after 1 year from payment if not used
- If the pupil fails to give the instructor a minimum of one working days notice cancelling any lesson, the pupil shall be liable for the lesson fee in respect of such lesson. This includes both pre-paid block bookings and pay as you go lessons.
- The pupil confirms that he/she is duly licensed to drive the tuition vehicle.
- Belt Up and Drive cannot guarantee that you will be at a high enough standard to take your practicable test after your course due to differing individual learning needs.
- The candidate must reach a standard considered safe by the instructor before being allowed to take the tuition vehicle on Driving Test, your experience and standard of driving will be discussed when booking your course, the decision will be which course best suits you. The decision of the instructor providing the tuition for the course would be final. This would be in the interest of other road users and the examiners conducting Tests on behalf of the DSA (Driving Standards Agency). We at Belt Up and Drive DO NOT refund any Test fee whatsoever.
- Belt Up and Drive will not be held responsible for cancellation of Tests due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
- Please ensure that any candidate Must have the correct documentation, both parts of your licence, if you hold a paper licence only, you are able to use your passport. Failure to provide these would result in the Test not being conducted by the DSA. However the candidate will still have to pay for the completed course in Full.
- No refunds of money will be paid unless 21 days clear working days notice have been given. If for any reason you should wish to change dates of your course, this may incur a small charge (admin)
- Deposits are non Returnable one course dates are confirmed or tests booked
- Belt Up and Drive will not except any responsibility if you were to fail your test, we guarantee that Belt Up and Drive will get you up to the standard in order for you to pass your B+E test with Qualified DSA Instructors.
- Due to the Data Protection Act we at Belt Up and Drive will not discuss or share any of your personal information, your information is in our Diary and kept in locked filing cabinet and will not be shared by anyone else except the person you are booking the course with.
- If any candidate shows any signs of abusive behaviour or other conduct to the instructor it will Not be tolerated and the course would be terminated without notice. Belt Up and Drive will not be held responsible for any losses incurred to misconduct.